Thursday, April 8, 2021

What's the most difficult thing in your weight loss journey and how did you overcome it (what do you need to overcome it)?

Losing weight is always hard. Many times I decided that I should start losing weight and I got excited about it, downloaded fitness and nutrition apps for exercises and calorie counting, but I just can't keep that momentum going.

There are just so many things in the way, sometimes I don't have enough time for exercises or trips came up that messed up my schedule, weather is not good for walking/running, calorie counting is boring, losing motivation because not seeing the results in some time, or just lack of proper guidance on activity and nutrition.

I'm wondering for you guys what's the most difficult thing in your weight loss journey and how you overcame it? From what I've experienced, time management, access/weather, motivation, guidance are probably the hardest for me. Did you hire professional coaches, used any apps or tools, or joined any support groups?

submitted by /u/bafil596
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d0op5m

No comments:

Post a Comment