Wednesday, April 14, 2021

I’m down 22lbs since February and I’m just so proud of myself!

In February, my boyfriend and I decided to finally start watching what we ate in order to lose weight. I really didn’t want to do it but I know I HAD to do it. I started at 181lbs. A few weeks later, I was diagnosed with insulin resistance (I have PCOS) and have already lost around 7lbs. At that point, I had a goal of reversing the insulin resistance because who actually wants diabetes?

I ended up losing 11lbs my first month and around 10lbs the second month. Now I’m under 160 and I haven’t been this weight since around 2012.

I’m starting to see how much smaller my stomach and arms have gotten. My legs don’t rub together as much anymore. I can fit in a size 8 shorts!

I still have about 20lbs I want to lose but I’m just so inspired by myself. I’ve always struggled with weight loss and could never do it. I know I can do it this time and I can’t wait to see what my body will look like.

Next month I’m asking for new bloodwork so here’s to hoping I’ve made a dent in reversing my insulin resistance!

submitted by /u/buttcrackfever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3scM9r7

No comments:

Post a Comment