Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Lean Muscle?

Hi guys,

Just a newbie here with another question. I've been working out consistently for 4 months now and have lost 15lbs. I do cardio every day but strength-train 5 days a week. I'm tracking calories and water daily as well as eating at a deficit but seem to have plateaued. Although I understand a plateau can take weeks to overcome, I still think that I definitely look more toned and 'fit'. I think I have lean muscle, and I'm wondering if that can be stopping my weight loss, or if that can cause weight gain. I haven't gained anything as I've been strength-training, but am wondering if that's a possibility for my plateau or if that is not scientifically accurate. I'm still new to all of this but would appreciate an answer about lean muscle affecting weight!

submitted by /u/KayH522
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RxCLBZ

No comments:

Post a Comment