Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Feeling slumped with no more weight loss after 28lbs in 2 months

I am a 5’4, 22 year old female who started my weight loss journey in February and have since lost 28lbs in 2 months! I started by consistently working out and then at one point I was in the hospital which contributed to the weight loss as well.

My starting weight was 209.5lbs and now I am weighing at 181.5lbs. My only struggle at the moment is I haven’t lost any weight for a little over a week now and this is making me lose all motivation. Is this normal?

I’m eating within my 1200 calorie limit and I try to incorporate going for walks everyday but haven’t had much energy to do a proper workout since leaving the hospital. I’ve come a long way in such a short amount of time and I don’t know if this is the main reason why the scale hasn’t moved at all. It’s been two weeks since leaving the hospital and eating consistently again and this may be a factor? For about two weeks while I was unwell I ate at most 800 calories a day and I could barely keep any of it down and so I’m not sure if my body is just used to that now.

I would appreciate any advice on how to move forward because I’m slowly losing my motivation but I’m at the lightest I’ve been in years and don’t want to give up yet

submitted by /u/asianno0dles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wPoJf9

No comments:

Post a Comment