Monday, April 5, 2021

Need advice (shy to walk in the neighborhood)

Hi everyone. I could use some advice. I want to start walking outside around the neighborhood to help my weight loss and especially my health. But I get very shy to do this. I don't like to be seen at this weight or walking, which feels like a waddle more than a walk. It is embarassing. I'm in pain when I walk so I just look/feel awkward. Not to mention the heart racing from my shyness. It has been over a month since I last tried.

When trying to submit this post, it said removed because it did not have enough detail. I am sorry I do not know how to elaborate. I am a female in my 30s and I weigh 197 lbs. My goal weight is 112 lbs. I am eating a healthy diet that is mostly plant-based and vegetarian. My exercise is limited due to pain and symptoms but I am trying to get started with walking around the neighborhood. So far I have lost 5 lbs and feel happy about my success, just not so happy about my lack of physical activity.

Do you have any advice on how I can do this walking, without getting so worked up? Thank you.

submitted by /u/Shouldibuyip8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dDPJpa

No comments:

Post a Comment