Monday, April 5, 2021

Accountability partner

I'm 23F, 5'6" and I weigh 236lbs as of about a week ago but I'm probably more now. My heaviest was 258lbs and my lowest was 205lbs.

I want someone I can talk to basically daily about weight loss, fitness, food, just the struggle of it all. I was 215lbs just two months ago and so I need someone to help keep me in check and me with them too.I've been in groups but I feel like you lose that accountability when it's 30 people. I have no one around me irl that gets what I'm going through by trying to lose weight, be healthier or that is around my weight.

I've lost weight previously by counting calories and I think that's what I'm gonna try again. I'm also going to try doing simple at home cardio everyday. While I'm not at my heaviest I am at my largest because of changes in my body composition; I have no muscle at all, it is mostly fat and now I have a belly when I use to not.

submitted by /u/beespjs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sVefIC

No comments:

Post a Comment