Monday, April 5, 2021

PCOS weight loss

Hello! I’m 20 years old and about six months ago I was diagnosed with pcos and endometriosis. I saw a nutritionist and she recommended a low carb, high protein diet. I lost about 20 pounds doing so, but since then I completely fell off of it because I found it so difficult to do. I really felt like I was restricting myself, especially because I’m quite a picky eater which just made things even more difficult. I’m on metformin, and that’s made it pretty easy to maintain the weight loss but I still weigh 225 pounds, and it’s taking a toll on my body (for example my back and knees) and my mental health. If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate the help!

submitted by /u/outtofmymindd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cSPaZn

No comments:

Post a Comment