Monday, April 5, 2021

what am i doing wrong

ik people have posted things like this recently but desperation has me seeking advice on this sub. about 2 and a half weeks ago i've gotten back on calorie counting since gaining about 13 pounds of the weight i lost in about a month or two. i already had hit my goal and thought i was a pro. turns out that isnt the case. i'm doing everything the exact same as i was before (for reference i'm a female in my mid 20s and quite short at 5'0) i'm eating at the same deficit which before had me losing weight at quite a good pace. however i cannot lose weight. i even stepped on the scale today and found i gained 2 pounds (112) to my dismay. i cannot for the life of me figure out why i'm not losing. i will admit, (because i have to keep myself accountable) that i do tend to eat bites of different foods. i'll have a couple bites of a sandwich or a couple chips or a small portion of an apple pie and not count it. but by eating at the deficit i am (around 400-500 cals) i dont think that would matter much. i'm not saying its good but it never has affected my weight loss before. i'm starting to get desperate because i cannot for the life of me figure out why im not losing weight. am i missing something? please tell me what im doing wrong so i can reverse it before i gain even more weight. if it is the fact that i'm eating bites of things why did that never affect my weight before? i wanna get back to the weight i was (105 pounds) summer hits so any and all advice is welcome.

submitted by /u/fantasiesandfolklore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sWHIC3

No comments:

Post a Comment