Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Nutritionist, dietician, personal trainer, therapist, Noom, WW, or other?

I am looking for a professional "food log friend" of some kind. I want to spend one hour/week with this person reviewing my weekly food log, receiving feedback and suggestions on how to improve for the next week, and generally just venting / receiving support around the challenges of weight loss.

Any thoughts on what kind of person would be best for this? A nutritionist or a dietician? A personal trainer? A therapist? Is this similar to what Noom or Weight Watchers offer?

I'm totally lost, but I feel like someone out there must offer this service as I imagine it would be incredibly helpful for many people.

Also, thanks in advance for any help and support as I'm trying to get back on the horse after several years.

submitted by /u/adeina91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n3nvs4

No comments:

Post a Comment