Thursday, April 8, 2021

Question about calories and weight loss

I'm trying to get back into shape and I have no idea what im doing in regards to calories. I generally get around 1300 - 1500 calories a day (I don't eat much do to meds I'm on). The food i eat is largely healthy foods, fruits, veggies, single ingredient foods (I have the convenient benefit of not really like sweets, salty, fried foods, and i dont drink). Is that enough to loose weight? I unfortunately can't exercise much cause i have Rheumatoid arthritis, I can't even run for more that 30 seconds without intense pain. I've been at it for around 3 months (no soda, junk food, ect.) but have seen little progress, around 7 pounds lost. My ultimate goal is actually stay around the same weight (205 pounds), just replace the fat with muscle but before I can really start exercising in any meaningful way i need to get rid of my beer belly and love handles for the sake of my joints. any advice would be helpful

Side not I'm a vegetarian, I have no idea if that has any impact but i get enough protein in a day from protein powder (usually 100 grams through the day)

submitted by /u/NastyButler667
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t2UBKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment