Sunday, April 4, 2021

Question pertaining to targetting legs in weight loss

I have a question in relation to weight loss specifically targetting legs. I am a 5'3 21F currently weighing 160lbs, which is a drastic change (mental, more than anything else) since my weight loss journey began 2yrs ago @ 200lbs, when I canned a toxic relationship and a long-running ED. My goal weight is 130lbs. I 100% have an hourglass, curvy figure and (even now) have defined abs and a very tight waist. However, I struggle with the stubborn fat on my butt/legs. Of course, I don't mind keeping my booty, but instead of weddings and unicorns, I have forever dreamt of shapely/lean, killer legs. I have never liked my boxy, short, legs and have always struggled with insecurity when wearing shorts. I want that to change.

I do develop muscle very quickly, so I tend to "bulk out" if I'm not careful.

Here's what I'm currently doing:

-Unintentially EF, thanks to a gnarly work grind. Which also keeps me on my feet naturally walking 5-10mi/day on average. -I don't have the healthiest nor the worst diet, but I don't eat that much so my CICO stays fairly balanced in situation for weight loss. -Just picked up running again a month or so ago, and currently at 3miles 4-5 days/week.

Side note- I do have endo, so also curious if anybody has natural supplement recommendations to help with hormone balance and the stubborn fat in those areas as a female?

Anyways, any recommendations for certain exercises, diets, supplements etc would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/dilsinapickle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dA9FZP

No comments:

Post a Comment