Sunday, April 4, 2021

First day of counting calories!

Today was my first full day of counting calories. I used Cronometer, for no particular reason other than it doesn't hide micronutrients behind a paywall. The entire day went great, I didn't feel hungry and I was under my calorie limit! That is, until we had pizza for dinner because of an impromptu family movie night. But I still ended up with a 200 ish calorie deficit, so I'm happy out! Thankfully these pizza nights are pretty rare so tomorrow I'll be even better :) I'll be weighing myself every morning, I love data and am excited to see the trends in my weight loss! I'll also be going on runs, I'm not fond of running but at the very least I'll do some light jogging. Here's hoping my weight loss journey is a successful one!

submitted by /u/TheMadPangolin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31MrGPq

No comments:

Post a Comment