Sunday, April 4, 2021

I Lost ~15 Pounds. I am now 7 pounds away from being in TwonderLand.

I started a weight loss challenge with my co-workers/friends. Most people lost steam around the first month (60 days total) but myself and another girl have kept it going. I am officially down from 322 to 307!!! If I keep this up I am going to be 299 in a few weeks and I am so excited.

We end on the 10th this month, so I just have to keep losing to win!!!

But most of all, even if I don't win the money, I finally have hope I can beat the weight. It has been such a depressing yo-yo. I have not binged in a month, I have not craved coffee. When I did finally have some the other day, I had a small and didn't even want to finish it. :3

I am not having cheat days, because I feel like that would make enough of an excuse to go back. At least for me. Some people can handle that sort of thing, once I get back on the binge train we are forever gone.

But most of all, I honestly think I can get down to the weight I was before I was assaulted. And it's an amazing feeling for people to see, know I have worked hard, and say "you look great. Good job. Keep it up." I FEEL great.

submitted by /u/Winiri
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q04yKj

No comments:

Post a Comment