Saturday, April 10, 2021

Quitting oily foods once and for all - my journey to losing 22lbs

Nothing much, just something I wanted to share.

Has it ever happened to you, that during a workout you get bad heartburn and acidity that it just spoils the whole mood ? Well it happens to me quite frequently coz I tend to overeat oily foods, snacks , chips , just some time before my daily workout in the evening. Now I even might be in a toxic relationship with these food items as I always feel bad even when I am binging on them, but I just can’t stop! They aren’t even breathtakingly tasty to be binged on way too much, they’re just above average but the thought of constantly munching on these crispy foods, perhaps while binge watching a series just appeals to me. This is probably the one thing I need to fix in my weight loss journey, I think it’s about time that I start with intuitive eating and honestly quit snacking. The heartburn during workout is such a turn off , literally right now, I am mid workout , sitting on my yoga mat with a bloated stomach trying to feel better about myself despite all the heartburn going on. Hopefully in about half an hour I do complete more sets. I am quitting oily and spicy foods, once and for all . Have a great day !!

submitted by /u/boiissouphot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mz8fmJ

No comments:

Post a Comment