Saturday, April 10, 2021

19F from Lithuania, would like a accountability buddy :)

So I started my weight loss journey when I was 5”6 and 155ish lbs 2019 may and in 2020 I was a fit 5”6 120pound girl who could comfortably run a half a marathon and do weightlifting at the same day. So basically I had a slip up in 2020 September and shit hit the fan. I spiralled down to my old binge eating habits, got sedentary, let my depression take over me and well till this Monday I just ate whatever. I tried to go back but I always failed... just kept hitting the wall. Now I am 155-ish lbs again and I cant run and cant lift. My whole progress is lost. This is my 1st week of going back. I am doing C25K, OMAD and keto. I did fast this week for a couple of days btw. I would love an accountability buddy who is in the same or similar boat as me. Also I would prefer someone from similar timezone (EEST here). Thank you in advance and happy loosing :)

submitted by /u/Gab9Crow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fYDHt7

No comments:

Post a Comment