Monday, April 19, 2021

Restarting ?

30th March, 2020, i started a weight loss journey. by september 31st, i lost 15 pounds. not much, but still meant a lot to me. but, im a final year high school student you see. classes were barely going on, so i could lose atleast that much. but then from october, school just kept giving us so so so much work. everything that we lost in last 6 months + more bc fInAl yEaR. so yeah, just a lot of tests and projects and what not. and im one of those people who eats food to calm herself down. i even failed in one of my mock tests so i just focused fully on studies. but then the exams got postponed, and now when i weigh myself, im back at my starting point. i feel so sht like...for the first time in my life i had worked and then my habits and school just ruined everything. have to attend a marriage party next week. i don't even wanna show my face to anyone. but that isn't the problem. the problem is im just tired of being overweight. all my teen years are going wasted, i want to go on dates and enjoy life too. want to go to functions and actually have the confidence to flirt with someone or JUST TALK WITH A CUTE GUY / GIRL ???

currently 5'1 , 143.3 pounds (151cm , 65kg). the goal is to reach 110 pounds (50kg). had reached 59.3 kg on september. can't give my best yet because so so so many exams yet to come. really wish i could though...and parents don't allow diets because "might affect your studies" sigh.

submitted by /u/taevear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x7u6Xa

No comments:

Post a Comment