Sunday, April 4, 2021

Struggling after moving in with bf, looking for encouragement and any help.

So my weight loss journey started in January, i went from 70 kilos to about 63/64, my goal weight is 56. Recently me and my bf moved in together and it has been really wonderful but really hard sticking to my plan. I lost all the way with restricting calories to 1200-1500 and walking 7000-10000 steps a day. Now i can’t get myself together to count calories anymore so i’m trying to eat healthier but im struggling and feel like i’m packing the kilos back on. My bf is really supportive but he also loves sweets and snacks and i can’t tell him not to eat them. And when he eats them i obviously also want it and will eat loads. We also share the same portion sizes etc. I haven’t been counting since three weeks and honestly don’t want to get back on it since i am really busy at the moment. I started to write down everything i eat in a day but this just doesn’t keep me from snacking and overeating. I would love to be able to go back to the gym or motivate myself to exercise regularly and make a deficit in that way. My problem isn’t my main meals but what i eat in between, i’ll easily eat a bar of chocolate and cake in the evening.

How do you deal living with your bf/gf and not caving in to their way of eating / sticking to healthy eating patterns?

submitted by /u/Cheap_Beach21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31HQ3O6

No comments:

Post a Comment