Tuesday, April 20, 2021

[Update] When is the “water weight” supposed to fall off?

SW: 193.8 lbs CW: 183.8 lbs GW1: 160 lbs Overall Goal: 140 lbs

27 year old female, 5’ 5”

Last month, I posted on here because I was at a loss on what to do regarding weight loss and holding on to “water weight.” At the time of my post, I had been exercising consistently (4-5 times a week for 1+ hours at a time) and eating 1500-1800 calories/day for about 5 weeks.

I am now in my ninth week of the same routine. I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 183.8 lbs. I am down 10 lbs and a third of the way done with my current weight loss goal. If you do the math, it somehow adds up to about a pound of weight loss a week, although that’s not how it occurred. 😅

The only thing that has really changed is that I drink more water, about 120 ounces/day or more, which is a lot for me.

I have also experienced some NSVs as well:

  1. My midsection is starting to slim down (I still look pregnant at the end of the day, but with all the water I’m drinking and a day of eating, I’m not too surprised).

  2. I’ve cut my mile time by 8 minutes, from over 17 minutes to 9:01. (My fastest mile ever was 8:58 in middle school and I was also 70+ pounds lighter).

  3. My sweatpants are fitting tighter in the butt and calves so I think there’s some muscles forming!

I am super excited and really proud that I decided to stick things out a little longer because each passing week with little to no progress was really starting to get in my head.

Anyway, thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/EdgeofDesiree
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pd9eg8

No comments:

Post a Comment