Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Weight Loss Day 1

So 77lbs down and here we are.. 6’4 478lbs Today marks the start of a new chapter.This time we’re gonna get sh*t done.💯
God willing I cruise past 400!! Come 2022

Iv been on my weight loss journey a few year now starting at 555 on the brink of my death bed at 19 years old a bunch of health problems I new it was time to change I went forward for weight loss surgery which fell at the first hurdle unfortunately finding out due to my mental health problems I could not get surgery, I decided I’d try and do this el natural, so I started the gym just lifting weights getting some movement and activity into my day something I barely do. On and off I’ve been in this journey trying a whole bunch of diets and got down to 455 at my lowest hitting a total of 100lbs lost, then I hit a brick wall iv never managed no matter what to get below 455 I’m now sitting at 478 due to the closure of gyms and binge eating during lockdown.

But now the gyms are back open and I’m realising more about caloric deficit and I’m gonna smash this year off the calendar, come 2022 I will be cruising past 400lb mark I’m soon to start MMA along side the gym to hopefully burn some fat and get down to a healthy weight along side choosing healthier foods whilst being in a deficit.

submitted by /u/Beastmode988
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a8zNKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment