Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Weight loss after recovery?

So, I gained 60lbs from recovery.

The issue is, I'm 5'7 200lbs which means I'm obese again. I'm aiming to lose 40-50lbs but I want to do it safely, before I ate 800 a calories a day and lost it within 3-4 months. I'm working with a therapist but she's trying to push the whole health and every size thing and telling me it's impossible to lose weight and keep it off without going back to my ed. I don't want to believe that's my truth

Does anyone have any tips on how to approach this safely? I've tried speaking to my doctor but he just says count calories which, while practical and absolutely what I'm doing, doesn't help the whole approaching it safely aspect

I'm really concerned about my health, I have a good support system to help keep me on track but without falling into old habits. But none of them have experience with my specific problem, so I figured I'd ask here

Thanks so much in advance!!!!

submitted by /u/digibotnik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a64oZm

No comments:

Post a Comment