Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Weight loss jealously

I've lost 40lbs and feel absolutely amazing. I look & feel like a different person, but....I'm now starting to receive horrible comments from my family and they're doing anything and everything to sabotage my diet. I am a healthy 150lb and everything they're saying isn't true. So far I've been told:

You look like you have an eating disoder Your legs are so skinny You're gonna pile it all back on You looked better fat Your body doesn't look right Etc....

Then we have the constant trying to feed me junk food, always begging me to eat a McDonald's, chocolate etc. I had a binge eating disorder before I lost the weight and I have managed through calorie counting to keep it at bay but the constant shoving oreos, etc in my face is causing me to want to relapse.

I want to loose another 8lb then I'm done but I'm worried the more I loose the worst these comments will get.

I know it's all jealously as they're on the same diet I was on and doing the same excerises I did!!!! But its not stopping and its mentally getting to me now.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

submitted by /u/Muted_Play2136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32yUds4

No comments:

Post a Comment