Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Weight not coming off

I am 5 5 f. I have been exercising for 3 months and found out a medication I was on was causing binge eating and was switched from it at 247 and within a week went down 17lbs. In the following month I was able to lose an additional 2lbs. However my weight has gone up a bit this month and for a month I have been stuck at 230 229 and just can't seem to get out of it. The game says I am burning an average of 300cal per day and I even added an aerobic stepper to use instead of running in place.

I have either 380cal for breakfast or 670 depending on if I eat one or two burritos. I exercise over lunch so I don't get a chance to eat lunch no snacks. I have a standard meal size dinner although I find it difficult to count calories as it's homemade leftover combo a lot however I watch my portion sizes for example i ate 4 ground beef tacos with cheese and sour cream and a puch of fruit puree for dessert (70cal) for dinner with water i can estimate the total calories for the day yesterday was 1600cal. The night before a bowl of ramen with a slice of salmon and a pickled egg. I never drink soda and I have not snacked once estimate the total to be 1200cal for the day not counting how much i burned exercising. I have lost 2 inches this month but i don't know if it's my body catching up to the weight loss from last month.

Me being at such a high weight I really should be losing as the calorie tracker i looked up said to maintain I would need over 3000cal and I am eating 1200 to 1600. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? I don't think I can further cut my calories safely.

submitted by /u/PMmeSexyChickens
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QlBNbI

No comments:

Post a Comment