Monday, April 5, 2021

Why am I not losing weight?

Guys, I am feeling really frustrated. I have been at this weight loss quest for about 4 weeks now, and I haven't lost a pound. In fact, according to Happy Scale, my weight is on a slow trend up. I am 5'6.5 and about 196 pounds. I tested my RMR at 1700 calories through one of those breathing tests, and I'm using a cross-section of calorie calculators to help me get to an intake of around 1500-1650 calories a day. I jog 3 times a week and I keep my step average (measured by phone and fitbit) between 10-15,000 steps a day. I am weighing and measuring all my food and using MyFitnessPal. It often says I have a deficit of 500-1000 calories a day. I drink about 2 liters of water a day. What the heck!? I am trying so hard, and I'm seeing the scale go in reverse.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any troubleshooting techniques? I'm on the verge of lowering my calorie limit, but I'm concerned about lowering it too far and not having any wiggle room as I get closer to a goal weight. I am trying to lose around 30 pounds. I know people talk about plateaus, but this is at the beginning, not the middle!

Edit: Btw, I'm a lady!

submitted by /u/gryffinvdg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fICtC9

No comments:

Post a Comment