Sunday, April 18, 2021

Your protein shake scoops have multiple handy uses!

On my weight loss journey and while I was tracking food, I had many epiphanies. However, one thing I realised is how a simple cup of tea or coffee isn't innocent. I think we all know this when it comes to lattes, flat whites or those monstrous things from Starbucks with cream on top?! etc. But when it comes to just your humble homemade tea or coffee, it's easy to not really think about it's calories.

Anyway, I realised when I put milk in my tea I actually had no idea how much I was using. I Googled the average and it said 5ml?! I felt that couldn't be right - that's literally nothing. I'm guessing they meant 50ml?

It struck me that the MyProtein scoops have ml measurements on them! So, I don't throw them away and use them to measure my semi skimmed milk (it's so much easier than whipping out the scales every time) and I've worked out for a proper cafetiere coffee (500ml+ mug), a full 'scoop'/70ml is perfect. For a fairly milky chai tea (my standard drink - 450ml mug), about 50ml is great.

It's then super easy to pre-load my morning on MFP as I can just put in 140ml semi skimmed milk to cover breakfast chai and coffee.

The scoops are also really useful for cooking when you only need a small ml of fluid ☺️

submitted by /u/geb94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OWYIJC

No comments:

Post a Comment