Sunday, April 18, 2021

i’m still unhappy with my stomach

hey guys so basically in August i was about 67kg(about 148lbs) and i've dropped down to 54.5kg (120 Ibs). I'm 5'6(167.5 cm) and an 18 year old south asian female. i know my weight loss journey isn't that impressive but my family and friends claim to see a huge difference in the way i look. i'm still extremely unhappy with the way i look. I still have major belly fat that just sticks out and makes me feel like a whale. For the past few months i've mainly been doing elliptical workouts and the treadmill since those are the only two machines my parents put in their mini gym. i tried doing Chloe ting but i haven't seen any difference and i don't have the core strength for any of her other exercises. I don't know what to do and i just can't stand the sight of my belly.I even have to go to uni in and the freshmen 15 is terrifying me. I need advice all the way from how to get a flat tummy for someone with very little core strength to what kind of food to eat. i hate how i look in my clothes and i just wish i could remove it. please help me i don't want to keep looking like this.

submitted by /u/aylenrik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x5lPmv

No comments:

Post a Comment