Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Gaining weight after switching to sugar free products?

Hello! Quick background about me is I live a fairly sedentary lifestyle with the exception of a few days a week. I’ve had my gallbladder removed 7 year ago and have cut some fat out of my diet to help with this.

My concern right now is my current weight and how I can start losing weight. I’m currently 5’2, and about 170 pounds. I’ve made decisions lately such as switching nearly all snacks to veggies, cooking more vegetables with my meals, switching to leaner meats,and switching to diet pop and sugar free drinks. In the past week of this cycle, I have gained 4 pounds and do not understand why. My overall calorie intake is lower than before but the number keeps going up. What other changes can I make to start seeing weight loss.

submitted by /u/adri8597
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g2b4eg

No comments:

Post a Comment