Tuesday, June 8, 2021

I finally fit into a size 14

For the last year or two I have been wearing a UK size 16/18 in trousers. For Christmas my mum bought me a pair of joggers sized 16 and when I tried them on they fit but they were snug. They weren’t baggy and there wasn’t much leg room. But I kept them with the intention that they’d get loser when I started my weight loss journey. A days ago I wore them and my grandmother kept commenting on how they were way too big for me, there was so much leg room in them. So yesterday we went shopping and I got the exact same pair of joggers but in a size 14 and I tried them on this morning and they fit! And they even had leg room! I’m so happy :)

submitted by /u/moonismyonlyfriend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TPpcyW

No comments:

Post a Comment