Friday, June 4, 2021

How do you deal with negative feelings/embarrassment (about being overweight), even as you are losing it?

Do you use it as motivation or does it decrease motivation/make things worse?

Because these things don’t happen overnight and I know that. The fact is that you still have to live inside the “fat” body for a while after starting your weight loss journey. I only recently started to get serious about losing weight after being in denial for a long time and though I feel good when I’m working out, as soon as I see myself in a mirror, or see a beautiful woman, or have to go out in public, I want to cry.

How do you deal with the insecurity/embarrassment of looking how you look at in the moment even when you are doing all you can to improve?

I know it serves no purpose but I can’t stop crying. I feel so gross and lonely.

submitted by /u/oldsoftshoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2STKScE

No comments:

Post a Comment