Saturday, June 12, 2021

I gained back the couple pounds i lost

I recently started (1.5 months) on my journey to weight loss. I’ve started slow being active every other day. By end of May to the start of this week, i was being consistent with my exercise. Lost a couple of pounds.

I tried staying in deficit on and off but it hasn’t been consistent which is why the progress hasn’t been that great. I’m working on it.

This week I took a break for exercise for a bit to recover (shin splints) and binged a bit and i am a pound heavier than i started. Arrghhh, I’m so mad and annoyed and disappointed.

I can try my best but i know in my gut that i cannot be perfect ie, follow the schedule every single day and meet the calories. I know any progress is better than perfect but I’m just… arghhhhh

submitted by /u/Slightlyunlucky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3whIATq

No comments:

Post a Comment