Saturday, June 12, 2021

Help needed in Indian diet

I started my weight loss journey in march 2020. Yes, obviously with COVID-pandemic. I lost about 37kg. But now it is so difficult to lose weight, then I changed my diet and increase my exercise. But I didn't lose much weight.

My current diet plan is-

  • intermediate fasting 20.00 - 12.00
  • Afternoon (this is most confusing to me) Mostly 2 atta roti or 3 black gram dosa with home made curry rarely rice ( 2-3 times a month)
  • Dinner fruits with one glass milk (200 ml)

Every day I walk around 8000 steps morning and evening it's take around 75-80 minutes (16000 steps per day) .

This is all I do. Am I missing something? It'd be great to hear your suggestions on what I should do or improve.

submitted by /u/Velnithi_Thaveeshan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vkGfpz

No comments:

Post a Comment