Saturday, June 12, 2021

I need advice on maintenance eating and how to overcome the plateau of doom

I’ve never experienced a plateau before. Sure I’ve had fluctuations but I thought weight loss would be pretty downwards linear.

Advice needed! How long should I eat at maintenance before I eat at a caloric restriction again? (To overcome plateau)

I’ve been stuck on the same weight for about a week and every other week it would’ve gone down by now but it’s clear my body thinks I’m in a famine so what’s next?

I’m 24M. SW: 205, CW: 167, GW: 160. For 3.5 months I ate around 1700-2000 calories a day and exercised 4 times a week, allowing me to lose 2 pounds a week. I just hit a very clear plateau and decided to eat for maintenance to overcome this. I’m eating around 2900 calories a day now with no issues. How long do I do this for? I know I’m at a healthy weight but I’d like to really try and lose the small amount of weight for aesthetics.

Anyways! All advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/alexpokemontrades
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vcoRTW

No comments:

Post a Comment