Sunday, November 28, 2021

27 pounds down and still unhappy (need advice)

So im 23 5'0 and I'm weighing 158 pounds. I haven't been around that weight in a long time and I'm proud of myself. I used to weigh 185 pounds. At the same time...i don't feel happy and I feel more hesitant when eating any kind of food. Yesterday i overate and today I'm at 160 which i know is just water weight that will go down once i get back into my routine but still. I was really happy during my journey but even with the continued weight loss I've lost the excitement. I think its due to the stress of finals but also because i don't see the physical changes yet. i do feel smaller in my clothes and i see some changes but..i still have my belly. Sometimes, on dating subreddits i see girls asking if guys will date bigger girls. Some say yes, some say no, all with valid reasons. And then some guys just say that chunky girls are turnoffs and are grossed out by their bodies. It makes me look at myself like I'm gross. I'm ok with people having preferences, but when people insult body types similar to mine it makes me feel bad. IDK does anyone have these mental struggles? Feeling pretty down.

submitted by /u/Inevitable-Tomato-81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pdUHyO

No comments:

Post a Comment