Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Does skin really 'tighten up' with the year after weight loss?

I've reached my goal of losing 80 pounds and don't really mind the stretch marks, but how saggy my boobs are is really affecting my confidence. They're not big at all anymore, and I don't want them to be, I just don't want them to be hanging down like 2 oxygen masks. I've been told that in the year after weight loss your body adjusts somewhat, even though you're not losing you can look different as your skin tightens up, is that true?

And does anyone have any tips on what helps during that process? I've been recommended lifting weights which I do, but I can't do more than 2 half hour sessions a week with relatively light weights because of a health condition. I've been told creams/gels don't work.

If things don't improve I feel I will have to get surgery, which I don't want for various reasons but I can't live like this. No amount of therapy will make me accept looking like this. I get told over and over that good men won't care what my boobs look like, but I don't care what they think anyway. I don't feel comfortable with how they look, I am the one I want to please. I also feel incredible discomfort every day due to how saggy they are.

submitted by /u/trippinfortawny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CSngXm

No comments:

Post a Comment