Wednesday, November 24, 2021

12 kg in almost 3 months

photo and video

I was 130kg on Sept 18th when I last checked my weight before leaving my home country to Canada to start my uni life and save my fat ass. I am currently 118kg. Most people would recommend that I only do cardio and do weights later but I currently do about 5-8km of cardio a day plus climbing a 10% gradient hill(500-800m) everyday from home to uni. So I thought doing weights too will help. I have been prty confident from the all back dress photo I took in the gym. But after seeing today's video of the cable row, I kinda lost my confidence again after seeing that thiccc ass which is usually my biggest insecurity after my tiddies.

Is there anything I can do to help loose the fat in my ass a bit faster? . I plan to hit 95-100kg with a buff body in like 6-8 months. Diet seems prty good though now I don't feel like eating ever. Which should be another post on its own. But I do make sure to hit over atleast 70-90grams of protein even though I should be hitting about 120-150grams based on online calculators. I even started a part time gig as a dishwasher(3 days a week) to boost my weight loss and stay on my feet all day( got a foot bump today prolly due to overuse of my foot).

Tl;Dr I want to know what I can do about my ass and should I be making any lifestyle changes to accommodate my job/6 day a week gym(ppl)

submitted by /u/VoiD-BerserK
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zl3JAW

No comments:

Post a Comment