Tuesday, November 23, 2021

No idea where to start

So I (22F) am about 45lb overweight and it is ruining my self confidence. My family isn't really healthy so i have no concept of what a normal portion is or what a normal amount of food is. I've tried dieting. 1500 kcal, 1600kcal even but i always end up binging either after a fee dags or a few hours.

A huge trigger for my binge eating is sugary food. But I can't just give it all up forever can I? I did actually do that for a month and lost a lil bit of weight but then I was out with friends and I said "surly one slice of cake will be fine" and boom two week long binge.

Also every time I do lose a bit of weight I get stressed bc I want to lose more but then I over focus on it and give up because I'm not making progress fast enough.

I just feel so lost. I have no idea about anything to do with weight loss. How much should I eat? How many times a day should I eat? How long is too long between meals? How tf am I supposed to know how many calories are in restaurant food?! Should I give up all sugary food or is that too extreme?

I feel like if I knew what I had to do, I could do it. But I don't know what to do. I haven't the faintest clue how to lose weight. Please help.

submitted by /u/ElaborateBackstori
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r3XtJw

No comments:

Post a Comment