Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Time to start again, hoping to start caring about my appearance

I’ve lost and gained weight a ton of times through my life. I was 215 for a while and finally got the right dosage of insulin for my diabetes and in 4 months I have gained 17 pounds…

Doctor said insulin can lead to weight gain. I think she’s just being nice.

I also realized I have cared about my personal appearance less and less the past 3 years. I shaved off my beard tonight which I had been growing for at least 6-9 months.

I want to feel good about my appearance and want to want to look nice when going out in public.

I have some slight body dysmorphia issues so maybe some weight loss will be the answer

Wish me luck I follow CICO every time and signed up for the local gym!

submitted by /u/smallfranchise1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d0BI51

No comments:

Post a Comment