Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Down 25 pounds. But I don't feel like it. When do I start to feel it?

Stats: F34, 5'6", SW: 213, CW: 186.8, GW: ~130-150 (depends on how I feel, I want to be strong and healthy and where my body can sustain without being miserable trying to sustain).

I'm not going to give up. I'm down 25 pounds from my highest (known) weight (June 2020) which of course happened shortly after I started working from home in March 2020, because YOU KNOW WHY.

But I hated looking at myself in the mirror/pictures then. And I still hate looking at them now. I don't feel like anything has changed. I know it has (I fit into clothes that were too tight before), but I still don't feel like there's actually any improvement in my confidence about my appearance. Other people have noticed (who are unaware I'm on this journey), so it must be apparent. But I don't feel it.

I also have large breasts (did even when I was in high school) so that's going to add a bit of weight there, so I'm not sure as low as 130 is reasonably attainable.

Of course I *thought* I was "fat" when I was 150 (back in high school), but looking back at pictures of that time, I was far from "fat". I was just a dedicated ballerina and it warped my body perspective.

I've been working out consistently since April 2021, so I'm sure I'm building muscle mass too, which obviously has an effect on the number on the scale.

Anyway, here's hoping I soon start to "feel" the weight loss.

submitted by /u/alana_r_dray
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nJDWMb

No comments:

Post a Comment