Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Some things I didn’t expect after a big weight loss

Hello all! I’ve never posted in this community, but from 2019-2020 I lost 80lbs! (19F, 5’6). I went from 220lbs to 140lbs.

There’s a few things that happened that I didn’t expect, thought I’d share, just because it’s kind of interesting to me. And nobody else in my life can relate lol.

•The amount of loose skin I have! I know that’s something to expect with such a big weight loss, but I hadn’t really known it was a thing being 17 and trying to lose weight for the first time. When I hit 160lbs that’s when I realized “yooo this isn’t fat..“.

•my feet shrunk! I definitely wasn’t expecting it, although it does make sense. My feet went from a woman’s size 9 to a woman’s 7.5/8! Kinda annoyed, had to buy new shoes along with new clothes haha

•MY NOSE LOOKS SO MUCH BIGGER! Like, I didn’t mind my nose before, it was pretty average and, yaknow, fit my face. Now I feel like my nose is huge 😂😂.

•I’m not actually a shy person. I was just incredibly uncomfortable with myself and insecure. I used to stay home, skip family gatherings, and had to convince myself to leave my house. I thought I was just an introvert. But nope! I love going out and doing things now. I actually dropped out of highschool because of how much I just couldnt go. Now I’m flourishing in college!!

•the amount of hair I would lose while losing weight. Luckily, since I’ve maintained my weight for about a year now, it’s stopped. But I’m the middle of my weight loss journey my hair was falling out so fast. It got so thin what seemed like out of nowhere !

submitted by /u/localuglybitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DM03Ht

No comments:

Post a Comment