Tuesday, November 30, 2021

how much would having a birthday cheat week affect my progress?

i feel like the title says it all.. but my 21st birthday is coming up and i want to treat myself kindly and eat things i missed for the first time ever since i started counting calories (not sure if this is relevant but my relationship with food is not the best, finally accepted that it might be a problem and i am going to the doc soon don’t worry). I am not sure if i will actually be brave enough to have a cheat week but i am wondering how it might affect my weight loss journey if i did. and im not talking about incredibly hugeee amounts of food i just mean like for example if i had one vegan medium pizza, one vegan burger king meal, one fried vegan chicken bites from my fav restaurant and ofc some of a low cal bday cake im planing to bake with my friends spread out throughout the week. all while minimizing other meals that day or doing an OMAD. Would that significantly affect my progress? Sorry if thats a stupid question.

for reference i eat 1200 right now, im 155cm and 50.5kg and i walk 10k+ daily

submitted by /u/damnthatroy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31gvuvl

No comments:

Post a Comment