Monday, November 22, 2021

I haven’t gained or lost any weight this month and that’s ok!

For the past few months, I’ve been losing weight quite rapidly, and went from 220 to 170lbs within four months which is incredibly fast. While I love my new look and do plan on losing more weight in the future, I was getting to a point where my eating and exercise habits were becoming incredibly disordered, causing me to have stomach problems and other issues due to the lack of calories. I was skipping full days of eating at least once a week, and some days I would force myself to exercise for over three hours. Even though I was losing weight, these habits are by no means healthy and can become dangerous. This month I realized how miserable these habits were making me and decided to be less restrictive with my food. I still exercise for an hour almost every day, and try to eat a reasonable amount of calories without overeating. I definitely will say that this has had a positive effect on my mood and I can digest food easier. I’ve remained around 170 this month, fluctuating here and there, but I’m really glad I was able to pinpoint this problem before it got worse. I’m posting this for anyone who wants to lose a lot of weight, it’s okay to slow down if you realize you’re being unhealthy. Weight loss isn’t a race, and even though extremely restrictive habits can make you lose weight quickly, it will be very hard to maintain your weight if your body is used to such a small amount of calories. I’m looking forward to getting down to my goal weight within the next few months, but from a much healthier perspective!

submitted by /u/thelilbel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CHMXtv

No comments:

Post a Comment