Monday, November 29, 2021

Working out and dieting on makes me feel miserable. Help & tips?

I've been fat pretty much my whole life so in a way its normal for me. But i want to lose weight for multiple reasons. Army will be a lot easier, (Army training is required in Finland) i will look better, feel better, maybe get a girl friend and i can have the self confidence to buy new clothes.

I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. I have eaten far less than i need to, fasted and so on. I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for the past month. But everytime i eat less, exercise or deny snacks from myself i feel miserable and like im wasting my time. Currently im about 110kg and while I've been going to the gym I've actually gained like 6kg of weight. My diet isn't that different from before i went to the gym so that also made me feel unmotivated. And almost always food, candy and so on are the things i most look forward in a day so that doesn't help either.

So any tips on how i could lose weight when everything related to weight loss makes me feel miserable? Like sometimes i even think that i might be happier just remaining fat...

submitted by /u/throwaway7383920
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pdRYVI

No comments:

Post a Comment