Thursday, November 25, 2021

Accountability Partners

I’m a F/5’11/322lbs and looking for partners (Any gender) with similar starting points. Doesn’t matter what kind of meal plan you use, just someone to communicate daily, weekly or monthly with to monitor our weight loss!

I’ve been obese pretty much my entire life and this time I’m really determined to drop the weight and change my life. It’s hard to do without a real support system and all I want is someone to share progress with and vice versa. It’s really inspiring and I really respect those who have taken the step forward to change. Any advice is appreciated but I’m still experimenting with calorie deficit for now. :)

submitted by /u/Charlie-chu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r9LsSx

No comments:

Post a Comment