Friday, November 26, 2021

5’8 252lbs 25 year old male needing weight loss advice

I’ve never really struggled with weight up until a couple years ago. I was usually always active until, played sports in high school and college. I started to notice towards my senior year of college I really start to gain weight. I believe from 2017-2021 I’ve gained about 50-60 pounds. I’ve always went and tried to diet and I lasted a week and gave up, tried keto, anabolic diet, intermittent fasting, low carb and nothing works for me. I know at the end of the day it’s CICO. My biggest issue is that I snack a lot and I always feel like I’m hungry. I never really included veggies and fruit in my diet since I’m typically not a big fan and I just never know what to cook and what to have for healthy snacking. I have a 6 month old, and a WFH job I think it’s a great time to get serious. Does anyone have advice on what to do? Or was anyone in my shoes where they felt they tried it all and just can’t do it?

submitted by /u/Vinnybonbon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DXpdmy

No comments:

Post a Comment