Sunday, November 28, 2021

Best inexpensive lean protein (40lbs loss)

5’10 209lbs 1,352 Calories per day MALE

I lift for 30-60mins alternating 2 muscle groups about 6-7 times a week & each day I run on the elliptical for 30-60mins (core every other day)

Recently have been considering getting into protein powders to have something quick in the mornings. I’d plan on taking it an 1 before workouts. I’ve been hesitant on purchasing any due to my goal being weight/fat loss. I’m a noob at nutrition and often think it’ll hinder my results and I should just get it naturally from foods I eat until I shed a few pounds??

I was researching & going through reviews on several different proteins and saw Syntha-6 (lean) & Phase 8 (whey) as being something close to my budget. Both are very similar in the calories and amount of sugar,calcium,& carbs. Have you guys used these at all for weight loss or have any personal recommendations??

I’m just trying to get rid of this fat man. I’m trying to fit in my clothes again. plz help :(

submitted by /u/angrypnutbutter23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3I0yU64

No comments:

Post a Comment