Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I’m back and I’m ready

I don’t know exactly how I’m going to manage it all but for the moment I just need to put one foot in front of the other and concentrate on losing 3lbs a week. That’s all.

No excuses, consistency and just trying to be the best version of me.

I’ll use this as my personal blog and ramblings so any motivation and advice will be very well received.

Current stats: Female 275lbs 163cm Vegetarian

History of losing weight and regaining but I am 10 lbs lighter than my absolute heaviest. Had a rollercoaster of a year, bought a house with my other half, got engaged the very same day and planned a big fat Indian wedding within 6 months.

Thought about TTC but the stress it caused was awful so we’ve given it a break hoping to go back to it in 2022 after some much needed weight loss (for both of us!). He is very much into his routine now and is incredibly supportive so I just need to up my game.

I’ve got some milestones that I’d love to achieve:

31 Jan 22- 248lbs 31 Mar 22 - 221lbs

Will weigh in once a week, every week on a Sunday.

Would love to hear from anyone in a similar position!

submitted by /u/HappyOrange720
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cHqhyX

No comments:

Post a Comment