Monday, November 29, 2021

I had a moment of disbelief at how much I've lost

I weighed myself after Thanksgiving, and somehow miraculously didn't gain. I swear I ate an entire half of a pumpkin pie by myself, how is that even possible 😂? I was expecting a gain of like, +2 lbs. So I do a double and triple take at the scale and I read "175.0" over and over. And then, it like really hit me that I'm 175 lbs. I'm only technically 15 lbs overweight, which feels fucking bananas to type out. I have days when I love my body, which has never happened (and to be fair, that hasn't solely been because of the weight loss). I video chatted with my parents the other day and thought I looked nice in the webcam. I'm just kind of in shock honestly. I haven't weighed this little since high school, like 10y ago.

It's just crazy. Where am I, who am I, and how did I get here?! Hahahaha.

submitted by /u/lavender-pears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o3j42u

No comments:

Post a Comment