Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I've been doing everything right but I'm losing no weight. Advice?

15F, 5"5 and 154 pounds. Please don't say things like "you're too young to lose weight just focus on other things" or anything similar to that, my doctor has told me I need to lose weight and I am insecure about my body so Im going to want to lose weight anyways.

Mentions of menstruation ahead (I don't think that's NSFW but some people are grossed out by it so I'm giving a warning.)

I'm eating between 1,000 and 1,300 calories a day. Every day this week I've been walking on the treadmill an hour a day, and on Monday and Tuesday I went to bowling practice for 2 and a half hours each day, and it was intense bowling, not casual.

I weigh myself every morning before breakfast to see my progress. I've lost NO weight. It's not because of my water intake because im drinking at least 2 bottles a day.

This is making me very upset because I had a goal to be somewhere in the 140s by Thanksgiving but that's TOMORROW so there's absolutely no way I'll make it in time.

I am on my period so I'm not sure if that's affecting my weight loss.

One last thing, I am NOT skipping meals. I eat breakfast and dinner, and usually have a snack during lunch time, I'm usually not that hungry during the midday so I don't eat a full meal because that's not something I need.

Can someone please give advice? I know this isn't impossible because I've lost 30 lbs so far.

submitted by /u/FFrancis24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r6deiN

No comments:

Post a Comment