Sunday, November 28, 2021

Loose Skin is really scaring me. Any advice?

Hello all! So I stepped on the scale and felt amazing today! 8lb loss this month, 3 months in a row! Then I looked in the mirror and bottom of my belly is starting to droop? Like the middle but is fine but both sides are starting to go lower and feels loose.

So uhh my wife has bad loose skin due to weight loss in the past and has huge problems because of her skin - it’s not just a superficial thing but a real pain, like skin rash for example.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to lower the chance of loose skin or limit it? My wife has no clue because she was supposed to get surgery for her skin but I won’t be eligible for it(and don’t want it).

Any kind of lotion to put on or tablets or should I lose weight slower? I though 2lb a week would have been safe?

Thanks and kind regards, Shaun

submitted by /u/punkmilitia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nXJu5H

No comments:

Post a Comment