Monday, November 22, 2021

My husband told me to start working out but I know better!

This is a dumb rant but I finally feel at peace with weight loss & I feel in control so I wanted to share this.

I always approached dieting as this HUGE commitment, where I need to eat certain foods from a diet plan, deprive myself of any joyful foods and follow a strict work out regimen.

That’s why I failed and yoyo-ed so so many times.

This time around I know better, I know I can do it on my own time, slow, I can do little things one by one towards a greater change that lasts.

I know I can start with a calorie deficit and only do some walking for the first month or so and then slowly add workouts when I’m ready. This time I won’t burn myself out.

I sent my husband my progress pics and he was very proud and encouraged me to start working out at home to build muscle but I know I’m not ready now and I’ll do it when it’s sustainable for me, no more quitting because I pushed too hard when I wasn’t ready.

F29/sw:84kg cw:74kg gw:65kg/168cm

submitted by /u/I-am-the-nawnaw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3HVF87t

No comments:

Post a Comment