Monday, November 22, 2021

Saw friends for the first time since losing weight...

I know that no one is obligated to comment on my body. In fact, most of the time, I don't want anyone to comment on how I look at all. But, this weekend I saw my hometown friends for the first time since l started to lose weight. I am down just about 30lbs which I thought would show on my short frame. The reason for the trip was to attend a fancy engagement party for the first of our group to be engaged. I know this weekend wasn't about me at all and that no one would look at me, but I was expecting maybe someone to notice. The bride-to-be commented that I looked great, but I couldn't tell if it was genuine or if she just knew that I was trying to lose.

Has anyone else not had anyone comment? I know I'm not doing this for other people but its a little discouraging especially since I can't see any actual weight loss myself with my own eyes (just scale changing but dysmorphic tendencies are making it difficult).

submitted by /u/lemonpolarseltzer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DHibSF

No comments:

Post a Comment